Thursday, January 7, 2010

An image segmentation experiment in Javascript

Image segmentation is a process in which an image is broken down into a set of segments, or superpixels, which are easier to analyze. This page contains a C++ implementation of technique described in the paper, "Efficient Graph-Based Image Segmentation," which can be found here. I ported it to Javascript as part of a project I'm working on, but, unfortunately, it doesn't quite suit my needs. Still cool, though.


Demo     Source code

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    awesome stuff! I am trying to get this working in my project too and have some questions... can u contact me under my gmail address?

    kind regards,

    Franz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you make the demo/code available again? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete